1954 Placentia Ave. #202
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Since 2012, Project Hope Alliance has moved more than 800 children and parents out of homelessness. Our innovative rapid rehousing programs provide the key to stability, breaking down housing barriers and opening doors to self-sufficiency, self-confidence, and financial independence. We walk beside our families as they break the cycle of homelessness and overcome their circumstances.
- Rental deposit assistance
- Short-term rental subsidy
- Utility assistance
- Referrals to supplemental resources
- Budgeting and financial coaching
- Intensive case management for students and their parents
- Transportation support
- Food & hygiene items
With a secure roof over a child’s head, focus shifts from worry to curiosity—the key to their education and future. Hope is restored.